|- Printer (US-letter/A4)
- Thick needle or blunt knife
|- Printer paper US-letter/A4
- Gluestick or spray glue
- Adhesive tape or wood glue
HOW TO ASSEMBLE!
- Print out the pattern on printer paper.
- Cut the pieces out roughly.
- Use thicker cardstock as final material (110-140lb or 200-300gsm).
- Glue them to the back of your final material (use a gluestick or spray glue).
- Cut out the pattern pieces along the solid cutting lines.
Note: The dashed lines are folding lines, make sure not to cut them!
- Using a thick sewing needle or blunt knife and a ruler, score along the folding lines.
- Fold along the creases as mountain and valley as shown above.
- Each number on the mask pattern has a twin. Find the matching numbers.
- Use glue or adhesive tape from the outside to attach the pieces together.
- Glue all the mask pieces together.
Note: This method will result in the pattern guide numbers being
hidden on the inside of the finished mask.